[udig-devel] how to get unstuck?

Several ideas:
1) rollback to M4, and wait for M6
+ the IDE works
- will need to produce our own Wizard Extention Point processor
- will move a lot of tool fixes until after 1.0, that is we would release with an unfrozen implementation (I trust the tool api can be protected from this)

2) wait for a intergration build that is not broken
- may never come, allthough word of mouth on the newsgroups is good for this

Any other suggestions are welcome - we have two developers that can work with little trouble and two that run into constant problems.

What are other peoples experiences with m5 - we really need to know so we can make an informed decision.
Jody

Back to the top