Re: [udig-devel] On linux, let us import many .shp files at once

Adrian Custer wrote:

Hey,

This is driving me nuts. I have a dir with around 12 shapefiles and uDig
is forcing me to import them one at a time. It's a *huge* waste of time.
It should be a trivial tweak to the import code which would save lots of
time.
We are on data workflow this week - here is a suggested workaround idea:
- Can you open the directory in firefox and drag the urls over?

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top