[udig-devel] dnd x 1 now no map

Jody Garnett wrote:

I will try convice the DnD code to check that the service works before it is added considered good. Although at the end of the day IServiceFactory.aquire may want the functionality.

Here is the fix:

        IOException badService = null;
        for( Iterator<IService> i = services.iterator(); i.hasNext(); ){
            try {
                IService service = i.next();
                IServiceInfo info = service.getInfo( null );
                CatalogPlugin.getDefault().getLocalCatalog().add(service);
} catch (IOException error) { badService = error;
                i.remove(); // bad service no cookie!
} }
        if( services.isEmpty() ){
            if( badService != null ) throw badService;
            throw new IOException( "DnD not supported for:"+url );
        }

And no I am trying to see why a file drop does not produce a new map.
Jody

Back to the top