[udig-devel] This week in uDig

Activity has largely focused on the geotools project, and the Coordinate Reference System work highlighted as a risk in our last couple of Milestone reports. This work is proceeding as expected, and we are pleased with early results.

The other exciting news the simplification of the catalog plug in, now with 50% less methods. This improvement will result catalog being the first API frozen for documentation and stable development.

Oh and here is an interesting book link:
-<http://www.jdg2e.com/contents.html>

Jody out.

Back to the top