[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Problems reprojecting using CRSService

Jody Garnett a écrit :

we have a deliverable on the Dec 17th - UDIG 0.6 - which includes reprojection. We can try cutting over to the new org.geotools.referencing package I would like to put off the change until then if possible. The moment we cut over you *will* get a heck of a lot of testing.

I have a deliverable on Dec 17 too: the oral presentation for my thesis. I will not be really available before that, but should be more after this date. So it may be better to switch to the new org.geotools.referencing framework after December 17.

	Martin.

Back to the top