Re: [udig-devel] eclipse and geotools

Xavier

Welcome to uDig. We are using geotools to do most of our heavy lifting
(a large portion of my time has been spent in geotools). We are using
both jface for our ui, and the swt-awt bridge (rendering - jesse would
know more).

Yes http://udig.refraction.net is the project website
(http://svn.geotools.org/udig is the subversion  source repository).

Hope this helps,