[udig-devel] eclipse and geotools

Hi David,
Thanks for the reply :-)
I've tried to access the svn.geotools.org/uDig site without success ... but
I found the udig/refractions.net... Is it the right site?
What I've seen with geotools was for instance to use geotools conjointly
with the gef palette to filter the layers. We could also map the layers to
the gef layers or figures...
Have you used  in udig swt/Jface or the swing_st bridge offered by eclipse
(I made a try yesterday with success after recompiling completely geotools
with eclipse 3.1M3 + JDK5.0). We really intend to use geotools as basis for
our tools which need simple cartography.
best regards
Xavier

Back to the top