Re: [udig-devel] Version 0.5 and JRE 5.0

The System.nanoTime() calls are:

SimpleRenderStack lines 80 and 89

RenderStackImpl lines 72 and 91

Jesse Eichar wrote:

I would like to not make it a requirement. However, because I work on Linux it is a requirement that I use Java 5 so that the SWT_AWT bridge works. Richard, jody, please let me know if I inadvertently include some Java 5 dependencies.
I seems to be missing the error message could you send it to me again?

Jesse