Re: [udig-devel] JAI

Although we recommend running it from the RCP, we have had success
running it within Eclipse (I added the plugins when testing an update
site ... and it worked). You should note that there may be some
conflicts with the uDigEclipse feature, as it includes plugins
distributed with eclipse ...

Hope this helps,

David