Re: [udig-devel] OS/X - Part II - The Return

Paul Ramsey wrote:

On 6-Oct-04, at 7:41 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

Can you drop this udig.ico file in your distribution and see if it helps
matters.

Nope, still chunky. The Dock icon is smaller than the source, so the chunkiness could be a result of downscaling rather than upscaling. Is is possible to provide a range of sizes in the app so it can pick an appropriate one?

I supply the following: 16, 32, 46, 108, and 128. Can you screen snap the choppyness to me ..

Paul can you bring this in tomorrow - I finally chewing through my
documentation and could help him tomorrow. He told me he wants to get

Tomorrow as in Thursday? I can, but confirm that you mean Thursday and not Friday.

Tomorrow as in Thursday - Open Office just lost me half an hours work (I will never learn).

Back to the top