Re: [udig-devel] OS/X - Part II - The Return

Paul Ramsey wrote:

OK, using the RCP download instead of the full download, things are less completely destructive. uDig starts, icon in dock (we need a better resolution version, it's kinda chunky) application up and running.

A quick web search finds this (http://www.xvsxp.com/os-icons/) indicating that 128 is the good size to have. I have attached an udig.ico file to this effect - I will need to get Brock to make me one that does not get anti-aliasing artifacts due to resizing. He has the original file that I had to scale up to 128x128.

Can you drop this udig.ico file in your distribution and see if it helps matters.

After that nothing interesting works. I cannot create a new map, and cannot add things to the map. The lack of a right mouse button becomes very obvious very fast (nasty developers, hiding functionality under the right mouse button). If Jesse can commit to working his a** off on OS/X on Friday, I can bring in the computer first thing in the morning and give him a full day of debugging.

Paul can you bring this in tomorrow - I finally chewing through my documentation and could help him tomorrow. He told me he wants to get mac support in for this release - and it would be nice if we could arange that ambition does not to eat into his weekend.

Jody

image/icon

Back to the top