Re: [udig-devel] OS/X - Part II - The Return

Jody Garnett wrote:

Paul Ramsey wrote:

OK, using the RCP download instead of the full download, things are less completely destructive. uDig starts, icon in dock (we need a better resolution version, it's kinda chunky) application up and running.

A quick web search finds this (http://www.xvsxp.com/os-icons/) indicating that 128 is the good size to have. I have attached an udig.ico file to this effect - I will need to get Brock to make me one that does not get anti-aliasing artifacts due to resizing. He has the original file that I had to scale up to 128x128.

Can you drop this udig.ico file in your distribution and see if it helps matters.

And here is the guidelines -
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/XHIGIcons/chapter_5_section_1.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000967

The process is a bit beyond my poor paint shop pro skills I am CCing Brock this email in the hopes that great things will occur.

Jody

Back to the top