[udig-devel] Wizard Banners for Project

Hi Richard & Jesse:

I have added the attached wizard banners to project.ui/icons for you.
Jesse and I had a go at making a release this weekend - so we can get feedback before Milestone 2.

What stoped us was the usual last minuet clean up (aka trying to use the application): - Users Guide neads to actually start news users through a series of useful steps
- Getting Started - "useful steps" included New Project, New Map, New Layer

Richard Jesse was going to horse trade some of your wizard crafting, while he fixed up the tutorial.
Jody

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image