Re: [udig-devel] Interesting Features

Paul Ramsey said the following on 08/13/2004 01:31 PM:

From the JUMP list:

2. Support for dynamic zooming and panning with the mouse/mouse wheel.
This really speeds up my work in a CAD program, and I imagine it could
do the same for navigation of the map in JUMP.

The mouse wheel zoom is standard and I have it implemented. Currently it is always available but I can make it model with one line change. If you were to have mousewheel panning would it just let one pan up and down? I assume that mouse wheel zoom and pan would only apply when the tool is selected.

Jesse

Back to the top