--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Martin Davis <mbdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:56:01 -0700
Title: Message
Paul, Jody:

Good meeting, guys.  Thanks for including us.

The design seems pretty strong, at first acquaintance.  I'm looking forward to particpating some more, to meld the best of JUMP, GeoTools and your own design ideas.

The two main goals I had for JUMP were an easy yet powerful UI for users, and a simple yet powerful API for programmers.  I'm hopeful that we can maintain these goals in uDig - if we can it will be a real winner & worthy successor to JUMP.

Martin

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046

--- End Message ---

Back to the top