From: triquetrum-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:triquetrum-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Torkild U. Resheim
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:52 PM
To: triquetrum developer discussions <triquetrum-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [triquetrum-dev] Triquetrum development Oomph setup

Hi Erwin,

This is something you absolutely should do! It is disheartening contributing to an unfamiliar project when you spend all your time to get started. An Oomph project configuration remedies that.

For example on Friday I was planning to fix a small bug in one of the projects I use a lot these days, but spent more than than an hour getting the code downloaded, the target platform configured (I had to guess), and it would still not build. Needless to say, the 10 minute fix (including preparing for a review) did not happen.

All Eclipse projects should have such a set up.

Best regards.

Torkild