Re: [triquetrum-dev] Triquetrum development Oomph setup

Cool

On 26 March 2017 at 12:56, Erwin De Ley <erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Triquetrum enthusiasts,

I’ve been learning about Oomph and tried it out to define a Triquetrum development setup.

For those unfamiliar with Oomph : this can get you a new Eclipse IDE installation including some extra plugins, preferences, … and a ready-for-usage Triquetrum workspace using the Eclipse Installer. Added benefits : bundle pooling, automated synchronization of centrally managed setup updates etc.

More info :

So feel free to try things out and let me know what can still be corrected/improved/added!

Once we’re OK with the state of setup-affairs, I’ll request to get it added to the standard list of Eclipse GitHub project setups in the Eclipse Installer.

Regards

erwin