Re: [triquetrum-dev] Contribution Request

Hi Hugo,

That is great news, welcome!
From your experience, I would think you could definitely fit with the skills needed to work on Triquetrum, and bring some interesting ideas and contributions.

As a young project we don't have much experience yet on receiving contributors, but what seems to be required/possible for eclipse projects in general :

Concrete contributions could work as follows, as we're on GitHub:

  • you could create issues to describe the things you would like to do
  • you can deliver patches/enhancements etc via pull requests
  • we plan with you when they get merged

For the moment we're working on finalizing our 0.1.0 release to join the Science 2016 release planned for October 21st.
So we would not merge new developments on master in the next two weeks or so.

But this should not block you to start suggesting things and creating issues and pull requests! ;-)

I hope this is already somewhat helpful?

cheers

erwin

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Erwin De Ley

Tel. +32 9 335 22 10
fax: +32 9 335 22 19
erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx