[triquetrum-dev] Contribution Request

Hello

My name is Hugo A. Garcia. I am a USA citizen with permanent residence
in Belgium. I live in Leuven and I am currently affiliated to KU
Leuven as Volunteer Staff. I have worked extensively with Eclipse and
was the main contributor of BRIDE (Best of Robotics IDE) which is a
MDE IDE for robotics. BRIDE technologies are GMF, EMF, XText,
Graphitti, Epsilon and other associated Eclipse technologies.

I have set up a development environment for Triquetrum and would like
to contribute. Please advise.

-H

Back to the top