Re: [triquetrum-dev] code formatting standards

While I’m at it. If you’re using Mylyn Tasks (which you should) you can also set "task repository" and «commit template» per project. Any «bug 1234» comments in the code will correctly link to the issue entry. I tend to use such comments in relation to regression tests. Setting the «commit template» helps ensure that everyone uses the same format. Also, since Triquetrum is on GitHub one could use this to have the issue automatically closed when the pull request is merged into master. I typically use this format for GitHub:

Fix #${task.key}: ${task.description}

Task-Url: ${task.url}

Best regards,
Torkild