Re: [triquetrum-dev] code formatting standards

I think we should probably follow the Eclipse coding style, which is 4 spaces for indentation.

As part of the release, we should clean the code, see https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/79

I had assumed that part of this would be to use Eclipse to clean the code using the Eclipse style formatter.

Longer lines are OK with me.

As a matter of personal preference, I prefer CamelCase names over names that have abbreviations (CmlCs).  However, we need not enforce that.

I also prefer that code be well commented.  A lot of open source code has no comments and is very difficult to reuse.

_Christopher