Re: [triquetrum-dev] On the road to an improved editor palette

Erwin,

Very nice!

This will go a long way to improving usability and increasing our user base.

_Christopher

On 5/3/16 12:34 PM, Erwin de Ley wrote:

The #1 issue (literally ;-) of Triquetrum is about replacing the default GEF/Graphiti palette by an alternative that is better suited for our needs :

- able to handle large sets of actors in the palette
- support a hierarchy of nested groups of actors
- allow customizations like search box
- ... (check #1 for some more info)

An initial version of a palette based on a Tree view is now available, plugged into the normal Flyout palette and/or GEF PaletteViewer page :

If you have any suggestions on palette-related features, let us know!

regards

erwin