[triquetrum-dev] A Survey about modeling tools

Dear colleagues,

I am Shahab Pourtalebi from Delft University of Technology.

We are working on developing a toolbox for modeling and simulation of complex technical systems (e.g. CPSs).

As a part of our research, a survey has been designed for benchmarking the tools and languages currently used for modeling and simulation of this kind of systems.

To help us collect the required information, we invite you to go to the designed questionnaire via the link below. It will take about 10 minutes of your time, and your answers would be appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q3Z_ofsa8dhMIRfxWOa_rCi-YyzP6QwkGzJQCAwhCcA/viewform

Kind regards,

Shahab Pourtalebi

Back to the top