Re: [triquetrum-dev] Starting a doc on Triquetrum task processing

Hi Erwin,
Thanks!  This is a big help.  I've created a couple of slides about this for my talk.

In thinking about this, I see the Task-based processing work as an example of a coordination language that uses data provenance.  I added a section to the wiki:

Further Reading

Task-based processing is an example of a coordination language, which composes separate computational elements together.

Collecting and storing processing events is a form of data provenance, where data sources and processes are documented so that an experiment may be reproduced. Kepler, which also uses Ptolemy II as an execution engine, supports data provenance.

_Christopher