[triquetrum-dev] Created Triquetrum Project on Openhub.net that reports size and quality

I created https://www.openhub.net/p/triquetrum, which says:

In a Nutshell, triquetrum...

Github has some useful statistics, but I don't think Github has the number of lines of code and the measure of quality in terms of commented code.

For comparison, Ptolemy II is at https://www.openhub.net/p/12005

In a Nutshell, Ptolemy II...

Openhub.net used to be ohloh.

I added a link on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum to the Openhub page.

I'm also in the process of setting up a Coverity Scan project that will use our HIPP instance.

_Christopher

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)

Back to the top