[triquetrum-dev] A plain XY Plot actor in Triquetrum

For issue #48, I had to figure out a scope for an extra actor that can be uploaded/added to a default Triquetrum RCP editor, using the eclipse update mechanisms.

As everyone likes charts and plots, certainly for visualizing scientific data, this seems like a fun example. Using the Nebula XY Graph widget, it's easy to get a basic XY plot implemented in Triquetrum, via an XYPlotActor. This does not yet offer the full scope of Ptolemy II's plotting actors, which is the scope of issue #39.

Here are 2 initial screenshots of the current state-of-affairs :
- when both inputs are connected, a real XY plot is produced, in this case a Lissajous curve (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lissajous_curve) (reminds me of the time I was still using oscilloscopes and soldering irons ;-) ) - when only the Y input is connected, the actor behaves as a sequence plotter

Now onto the packaging and documentation on how to extend Triquetrum with extra actors, to get that #48 closed!

regards
erwin