Re: [triquetrum-dev] Late on ICE materials

Hi Jay,

That's OK, the week is almost over anyway ;-)

This weekend I'll take a look at the org.eclipse.ice.vibe bundle or the org.eclipse.ice.reflectivity bundles, as you suggested before and see if I can come up with something from there already.

cheers
erwin