Re: [triquetrum-dev] Let's use triquetrum-dev. We have a wiki page and Hudson, long term goals

I assume that's fine as we've got the preliminary IP review done for Triquetrum itself, and a set of replies from emo-ip-team for all things Ptolemy, similar to :

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
                 CC|                            |caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx
           Severity|awaiting_pmc                |new
               Flag|                            |PMC_Approved+
--- Comment #4 from Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>  2015-11-29 18:15:45 ---
+1

As Christopher remarked, the jars were already in the repository, in the target platform project.
Now they're just moved to the dependencies wrapper bundle, to get the tycho build working.
erwin

Op 21/01/2016 om 18:55 schreef Jay Jay Billings:
Erwin,

Do you know the status of the Ptolemy CQ and whether or not those bundles have been approved for check-in into the repo?

Jay

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Erwin de Ley <erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great progress : Hudson and wiki!

Good idea about the mailing list, I have added a reference to the forum and the mailing list on the project site.
Pls check if you agree with the short description, i.e. that the forum will be not very active at this stage, and that we're mainly going to use the mailing list.

I also added links to the Wiki and the Getting Started page in there.

As far as I know there's some eclipse webmaster who is administrator of the mailing list

regards
erwin
Op 21/01/2016 om 18:33 schreef Christopher Brooks:
I believe that Erwin is on triquetrum-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, but I'm not sure who else is on the list, only the list admins can see who is on the list.  I'll look in to becoming an admin. I think we should start using the list.  To subscribe, see https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/triquetrum-dev Because the Github wiki formatting was not sufficiently rich, I've moved our wiki pages to the Wikimedia wiki at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum Note that subpages have a slash in the name, so we have https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum/FAQ, not https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum_FAQ I think this helps identify our brand etc. I need to update the images in the Getting Started page. Also, we have a Hudson page at https://hudson.eclipse.org/triquetrum/ Our first build passed! Unless someone objects, I would like to set up hudson so that it emails the triquetrum-dev mailing list. Yesterday, I moved triquetrumDeps from my repo into the triquetrum repo.  It seems to build just fine. The next step is to update the pom.xml so that it properly handles targets.  I'm busy most of today, but could possible start looking at this in the afternoon. I've added bugs to our bug list and corresponding milestones for personal long-term goals.  See:
Set up OSGi bundles for Ptolemy II source files at https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/20 Create a CapeCode Triquetrum product  at https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/18
_Christopher
Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory