[triquetrum-dev] Let's use triquetrum-dev. We have a wiki page and Hudson, long term goals

I believe that Erwin is on triquetrum-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, but I'm not sure who else is on the list, only the list admins can see who is on the list.  I'll look in to becoming an admin.

Because the Github wiki formatting was not sufficiently rich, I've moved our wiki pages to the Wikimedia wiki at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum

Note that subpages have a slash in the name, so we have https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum/FAQ, not https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum_FAQ

I think this helps identify our brand etc.

I need to update the images in the Getting Started page.

Also, we have a Hudson page at https://hudson.eclipse.org/triquetrum/

Our first build passed!

Unless someone objects, I would like to set up hudson so that it emails the triquetrum-dev mailing list.

Yesterday, I moved triquetrumDeps from my repo into the triquetrum repo.  It seems to build just fine.

The next step is to update the pom.xml so that it properly handles targets.  I'm busy most of today, but could possible start looking at this in the afternoon.

I've added bugs to our bug list and corresponding milestones for personal long-term goals.  See:
Set up OSGi bundles for Ptolemy II source files at https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/20
Create a CapeCode Triquetrum product  at https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/18
_Christopher

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)

Back to the top