[triquetrum-dev] Using java 8 Streams in "entity" APIs

Dear all,

For issue 6 (https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/6) I have been revamping the "old-fashioned" Task model API from Passerelle a bit.

After consulting some discussions on Java 8 evolutions related to interface design, in particular for one-to-many associations, I am following the advice of Brian Goetz in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24676877/should-i-return-a-collection-or-a-stream/24679745#24679745 to start using Streams as default return types i.o. Iterators or Collections.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this to share, or opinions on the appropriateness of this when considering integration of Triquetrum in larger systems?

regards
erwin

Back to the top