[transformer-dev] Has anyone figured out how to transform Jakarta EE 8 XSD parsing code into code that handles Jakarta EE 9 XSDs?

Hi,

Recently, we have been working on updating various DTD/XSDs in the Jakarta EE 9 Platform TCK to use Jakarta EE 9 XSDs (https://jakarta.ee/xml/ns/jakartaee). In order for EE 9 server implementations to be Jakarta EE 9 compatible, they will need to handle EE 9 schemas.

Is anyone transforming your Jakarta EE 8 implementation (server) into a Jakarta EE 9 implementation that can deploy EE 9 applications that reference https://jakarta.ee/xml/ns/jakartaee

If yes, are there any tricks in mind for transforming code that handles Jakarta EE 8 schemas into also handling EE 9 schemas?

I thought others might like to discuss this here. :-)

Scott

Back to the top