Re: [tracecompass.incubator-dev] Plotting a Simple XY Chart

Hi Basavaraj,

It's hard to answer your question without seeing what you did, maybe you could share a screenshot or the script? In any case, make sure the content of the state system that you are trying to display is OK.

Which examples have you used? How did you get to know about EASE? Have you seen this tutorial lab about writing EASE analyses: https://github.com/tuxology/tracevizlab/tree/master/labs/204-scripted-analysis-for-custom-instrumentation

Look at task 6, that shows how to view what's inside your state system before building a data provider. The next task creates a time graph data provider, which could as well be an XY data provider.

HTH,

Geneviève