Re: [tracecompass-dev] JSON format trace import configuration

Hi, please check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCdzmcpOrK4, does that help?

From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Xiaolin Liu via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2024 10:50 AM
To: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Xiaolin Liu <xiaolinl@xxxxxx>
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] JSON format trace import configuration

Dear Sir or Madam,

At this moment, I could make LTTng format traces shown on the Eclipse trace compass interface. I know I can import JSON format trace data files directly, but I don't know the exact process. When I navigate to the import menu, all of the files in JSON format have been grayed out.

It would be nice if you could provide more detailed instructions or more resources on how I could directly import the trace files in the JSON format.

Best,

Xiaolin

Back to the top