Re: [thym-dev] Participation in Mars release train?

On 10/01/2014 07:01 PM, Gorkem Ercan wrote:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 08:50:39AM +0200, Mickael Istria wrote:
Hi all,

Has anything been done regarding integrating THyM in Mars aggregator?
Here is the entry point that everything that needs to be done:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel . Let's start with "how to announce your
participation?".
Nothing is done yet. I am waiting for all our CQs to conclude.
Ok, fair enough.

Also I am not sure which EPP we should be part of. There is no mobile
package anymore and no pure HTML5 development packages exist.  I think
we should consider creating a mobile or HTML5 package.

Note that including in an EPP package is a separate step and that we can get THyM in release train without having decided of a package.
I have the feeling that a "Mobile" package would be too generic: almost any technology is now targeting mobile more or less directly. I have a good opinion about an "Eclipse IDE for HTML5 and _javascript_ developers" that would include THyM.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top