Re: [thym-dev] Participation in Mars release train?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 08:50:39AM +0200, Mickael Istria wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anything been done regarding integrating THyM in Mars aggregator?
> Here is the entry point that everything that needs to be done:
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel . Let's start with "how to announce your
> participation?".

Nothing is done yet. I am waiting for all our CQs to conclude.

Also I am not sure which EPP we should be part of. There is no mobile
package anymore and no pure HTML5 development packages exist.  I think
we should consider creating a mobile or HTML5 package.