[technology-pmc] Introduction and request for zoom access

Dear PMC,

Let me briefly introduce myself, my name is Sebastian Steinbuss and I am the project lead of the Eclipse Dataspace Protocol Project under the purview of the Eclipse Dataspace Working Group.

We are starting the project, i.e., a project creation review has been conducted and resources are provisioned. Now we would like to kick of the project and conduct our regular calls with the community and the committers. To do so, we would like to utilize the corresponding Zoom meetings.

I would kindly request your support to set up the meetings in zoom.

Thanks in advance for your help and kind regards

Sebastian

--

Sebastian STEINBUSS (Mr.)

International Data Spaces Association