Re: [technology-pmc] committer election approval status

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for reaching out. It should be instant. At least, that's what I aim for. Occasionally I overlook a notification email and then forget to approve it. Sorry about that!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/