Re: [technology-pmc] Candidates for Termination/Continuation reviews

I find myself wrestling with the purpose of a continuation review.
he purpose of a Continuation Review is to verify that a Proposal or Project continues to be a viable effort and a credit to Eclipse. The Project team will be expected to explain the recent technical progress and to demonstrate sufficient adopter, developer, and user support for the Project. The goal of the Continuation Review is to avoid having inactive projects looking promising but never actually delivering extensible frameworks and exemplary tools to the ecosystem.
Asking for a continuation review seems like a pretty obvious thing to do for both projects. Frankly, there's no way that it can happen until Q1 anyway. FWIW, I'd rather work with the projects on this issue than simply tell them what they need to do. I'll plan to discuss this directly with the project leads next week.

Wayne