Re: [technology-pmc] Candidates for Termination/Continuation reviews

On Dec 3, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:

Does the dev process specify the frequency of continuation reviews for
incubating projects? If not, it seems to me that it would make sense to wait until after Q1 to take any actions as the situation would resolve or change by then such that concrete actions could be taken. It seems to me that a continuation review at this stage would not actually accomplish anything. We
already know that they are stuck and why they are stuck.

That makes way too much sense, Konstantin. :-)
Seriously, I think that is a good idea and one that would address the concerns I expressed earlier about m2e.

Eric

Back to the top