Re: [technology-pmc] [CQ 2689] SAN Simulator Version: 0.2

Hi PMC colleagues,

emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
> --- Comment #3 from Genie Eclipse <genie@xxxxxxxxxxx>  2008-09-19 12:30:04 ---
> This CQ is currently awaiting PMC Approval. PMC members, please use the
> PMC_Approved flag on this CQ to indicate your approval (flag set to "+") or
> disapproval (flag set to "-").

How do we handle this? Should simply one of us review and "+" if it's ok
right away and any issues should be discussed on the PMC list before a "-"?

Or do we want to discuss/micro-vote all CQs on the list before +?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx