[technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Matt Ward

technology PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Matt Ward to receive full Committer status on the
technology.phoenix project. As a PMC member, you can approve or disapprove
this vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

Matt Ward was nominated by Denis Roy as follows:
Matt has been doing various website-related tasks as part of IT for almost
2 years.  He is credited with setting up and maintaining the Wiki
(including the Phoenix skin), the website stats, maintenance of the mailing
list and newsgroup pages, our search engine, and others.

Related bugs:
Wiki: 123657 125497 145838 156721 163118 166401 186260 176193 176155 164068
134355 113041

Mail & News: 116331 116328 98404

Misc: 186191 173180 118878

I've seen and committed lots of Matt's code, and I think he'd be a great
addition to the team. Here's what I'd like to give to Matt:

- maintenance of the new Infra scripts component (w/ Karl and Myself)
- ongoing maintenance of the Wiki
- co-ownership of the mailing list and newsgroup sections with myself

Vote summary: 11/0/0 with 8 pending
  +1  Chris Aniszczyk
  +1  Wayne Beaton
  +1  Bjorn Freeman-Benson