Re: [technology-pmc] EclipseLink: Dependent non-oss libraries

Doug, Wayne, (and anyone else reading this thread)
I am also working with the Board to come up with a policy for how to handle license-compatible vendor-specific extensions to Eclipse projects. We obviously want to allow this so that web tools can have vendor-specific-web-app-server adapters and data tools can have vendor-specific-database adapters and the Spaces project can have vendor-specific-hosting-adapters and (in this case) the EPP tools can have vendor-specific-database adapters, etc.

This is an my to-do list for "soon". FYI,
Bjorn

Back to the top