RE: [technology-pmc] EclipseLink: Dependent non-oss libraries

Hi Doug. I haven't had the time to provide the answer you are due. But I did
come across this comment that Mike posted on the Higgins dev list.

--
I should also point out that the Eclipse Board is in the process of drafting
a policy which explicitly states that prereq'ing code with non-compatible

The the simple answer is "no". As for how other projects address this issue,
I'll have to work a little harder to come up with a reasonable answer.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation