[sw360-dev] Update to the sw360chores project to SW360 11

Hi all,

this is just to let you know that in an attempt to revive the sw360chores project [1], we have created a pull request [2] that updates the Docker images to a recent SW360 11 version.

The images are based on the "V2" approach that aims to produce optimized images separating the containers for frontend, backend, and infrastructure. They cannot be started via the main sw360chores.pl script, but you have to follow the instructions in the README under the v2 folder [3].

This is still in an early stage, so it can be expected that things are missing or will not run out of the box. It would therefore be great if people had a look at this PR and try it out. We will then try to fix the issues reported to us.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Oliver

[1] https://github.com/sw360/sw360chores