[sw360-dev] sw360 - 7.0.1 !

hello,

after tagging 7.0.0, we found two bugs to be corrected to provide a sound SW360. Therefore, here a new tagged version of sw360. Everyone should use 7.0.1-M1 instead of 7.0.0.

Adding rolling version base don commit count since last tag will prepare automated tagging with incrementing patch level, retaining manual tagging for major and minor version only. In particular:

Corrections

	• 0dcd109 fix(ProjectUI: fixed blank / non-responsive screen on project
	• da677b5 fix(ui): fix issue #762

Infrastructure

	• a37e24d chore(readme): adding some more badges
	• f1a7c63feat(chore): adding rolling versions based on commit count

for future releases, we do maybe a release candidate phase ... like in FOSSology. 'hope this release works well for ou though.

Kind regards,
  Michael

Back to the top