[sw360-dev] Face2Face Meeting

Hi,

as discussed in the telco today, let’s consider a face to face meeting in the beginning of June – during the time when my colleagues planned travelling to Germany. Topics (just proposals, please add to this list):

  • priorities on large scope
  • what is most urgently missing
  • architectural changes due to deployment.
  • mergeparty

Doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/7iwi4uachup6m649

please consider answering until next week Friday (May 3rd)

As for the location, I am happy to offer our offices in Munich. However, fully open to other proposals.

Kind regards, Michael

Back to the top