Re: [sw360-dev] Query on sw360 and fossology connection setup

On Mo, 18. Feb 21:32, Akhilesh sw360 wrote:
> It's not included as part of SW360 source.

Yes, FOSSology is an independent Project.

> * Is my assumption correct?
Yes, you need an independent FOSSology setup which has the necessary
requirements.

Part of the requirements are, that
- on the fossology server runs a SSH-server and
- the fossology server trusts a keypair, whose private key is known to SW360

I think the default fossology docker image does not come with a SSH-server, so
it can not be used out of the box.

The user Vagrant comes from the alternative way of running fossology, via
[Vagrant]. Although it is easier here, one still has to adopt the VM so that it
is able to be connected to SW360. I think also the guide [1] is made to work
with the vagrant setup.

Viele Grüße
Maximilian

[Vagrant] https://github.com/fossology/fossology/blob/master/Vagrantfile
[1] https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/wiki/Deploy-FOSSology

--
Maximilian Huber * maximilian.huber@xxxxxxxxxxx * +49-174-3410223
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Beta-Str. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring