[sw360-dev] SW360 software setup

Hello Team,

I'm trying to setup sw360 software. So I have followed the below procedure,
1. Building the sw360chores:
 - Build is completed for sw360 Docker based deployment and development infrastructure.
 - Docker containers are built and running.
 - I'm able to see the output in browser.
2. Building the sw360:
 - Downloaded the sources from 'https://github.com/eclipse/sw360' repo and built.
 - War files are generated under 'sw360chores/_deploy' and the war files are consumed by docker images with '# ./sw360chores.pl -- up' command to start the containers.
3. Setup liferay / SW360:
 - After the step 1 & 2, started the next action item 'setup of liferay/sw360' from this link https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/wiki#portal-deployment-next-steps
 - The link which is given for initial admin account setup( https://github.com/siemens/sw360vagrant ) is showing "404 page not found message"
 - Is there any other link for initial admin account setup?

Query_1: Is this the procedure I followed is correct? or Did I missed anything during sw360 build?
Query_2: Is there any working link for liferay/sw360 initial admin account setup?
Query_3: I couldn't find any sw360 pre-built binaries in community. Is there any pre-built sw360 binaries are available for direct usage?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
-Akhilesh

Back to the top