Von: sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kristan Johannes (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. November 2018 19:43
An: sw360 developer discussions
Betreff: [sw360-dev] SW360 website online

Hi everyone,

we are happy to finally announce the go life of our project page at

https://www.eclipse.org/sw360/

You can add content via

https://github.com/eclipse/sw360.website

The page is built automatically with a Jenkins job at

https://jenkins.eclipse.org/sw360/job/sw360.website/

for each new commit on master.

Have fun and spread the word J

Kind regards,

Johannes

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Johannes Kristan

Open Source Services (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr.
128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-432 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Johannes.Kristan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top