Re: [sw360-dev] proposal: sw360 dev meeting

The Location for the meeting will be our small TNG office in

   Ulmer Straße 160
   86156 Augsburg

On the area we are in Building "V" in the 3rd floor. If you have problems
findning the exact building or room please call me (+49-174-3410223) so I can
guide you.

From the main train station the easiest way to get to the office would be by
tram. The corresponding line is "2" in direction "Augsburg West P+R" and the
stop is "Kriegshaber". The tram starts at the "Königsplatz" which is 5 minutes
away from the main station.

Alternatively, if your train stops at the train station "Augsburg-Oberhausen",
you could exit there to go to the tram.

Best regards
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Huber * maximilian.huber@xxxxxxxxxxx * +49-174-3410223
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Beta-Str. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring